Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thanks for the laughs, Conan

I felt like I should throw in my final thoughts on the Conan-NBC-Leno triple threat match, so here they are. Conan's last show was fantastic, and his farewell speech was classy, interesting, and even inspiring. He really took the high road in this whole thing, and I'll certainly miss watching him...at least until he signs on with another network, which can't be far off. (I've heard it's 9 months, in his contract.)

Thanks for all the good times Conan, you're the best in the business.

1 comment:

mkenny59 said...

His whole last week was fantastic, especially the return of the masterbaiting bear. And I agree that his farewell speech was touching and classy. Also, do you like how I used "masterbaiting bear" and "classy" in adjoining thoughts? Me too!