Tuesday, June 3, 2008

They're all ringers, Nick

I'm definitely not the first one to say this, but I feel like the more people that say this, the better. Besides, I am not one to let anything slide when it comes to the NBA, one of the more disingenuous leagues you'll find.

So, I'll post this link, as Czabe has done it again when it comes to exposing sports tomfoolery in a logical, "everyman's" manner. (I swear it's not so much out of laziness, but rather, not being able to say it any better myself.)

Basically, ringers were traded to two marquee but struggling franchises, in deals that were so uneven they would have been vetoed if the NBA was a fantasy league. And the two GMs who were ripped off in the deals, happened to have hooked up their old teams. Oh well. I've long since given up on the credibility of this league.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They were all Twix! It was a set up!

mkenny59 said...

What are these "Grizzlies" that he speaks of?