Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Does the NFL know about this?

I'm sure most of you knew this before I did, so I hope I'm not going all Peter King on you here ("Hey, I just saw Saving Private Ryan, that's a pretty good movie"). But I just discovered this, and it's spectacular. The NFL section of Hulu.

Every "Super Bowl Highlights" show. An "America's Game" feature on every Super Bowl winner. Greatest Games. Hard Knocks. Game of the Week, going back to over 10 years ago. A section for each team. I feel like I'm stealing, or that the NFL will take all this down as soon as they find out I'm watching it.

I will no doubt spend countless hours between now and September watching these features, to the point where others who care about me will have to pry me away with a pretty good amount of force.

No comments: